Lets explain mesh coils
So the Ijust 3 has some nice dual wide air holes which are adjustable for those looking for something more restrictive or a nice air-full vape.
How to fill the IJust 3?
filling the Ijust 3 is pretty simple just rest your thumb against the top where the missing bump around the mouthpiece and slide! this filling technique is commonly known as the “slider”
How to charge the Ijust 3?
The ijust charges from the commonly known micro USB cable ( found in the box) on the rear of the device (reverse side from the fire button)
What’s In The Box
- 1 x iJust 3 battery
- 1 x ELLO Duro tank
- 2 x HW Net / Multihole atomizer heads
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 2 x User manuals
- Spare parts
Ijust 3 specifications
- Battery capacity – 3000mAh
- Tank capacity – 2ml
- Atomizer resistance – 0.15ohm HW-M (fitted) / 0.2ohm HW-N
- Maximum output wattage – 80W
- Resistance range – 0.1-3.0ohm
- Dimensions – 26.6mm x 128.4mm
- Assembled weight exc. packaging (approx.) – 155g
The Ijust 3 holds a 3000mah battery, maxing out at 80w with a LED light to indicate battery life allowing you to see the battery life at a glance
ELLO Duro Tank
The Ello Duro Tank comes colour matching with your battery, Simple maintenance with a slider top to fill, holding the amazing Mesh coil